Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Tao 8 - explores water and how important it is to life
Tao # 8 / H2O ~ New Thought Tao Insights
Water is a teacher rising from the sea, falling from the sky, returning to the source, even in seeming separation always united within the whole. We evolve in much the same way as the passage of water. In a circle, we move from birth toward death to be born again. Our energy never dies. Water is the essence of life. It flows through our veins and makes up most of our bodies, without it we would be a mass of dust. When we move through life, we should be as water and embrace all that we meet without being judgmental. It is wise to look for the deepest values, those values which manifest highest good. We should build on firm foundations, be informed about what is going on in the world and yet be forgiving and kind. Building our lives upon a foundation of compassion and loving communication to ourselves and others. Going with the flow and not fighting the current, or the past, we transform with ease and through love.
- What can the cycle of water teach us?
- What is white water, black water and grey water?
- Why is it important to build on a firm foundation?
- How important is water to life on earth?
- Why do intelligent cultures protect their water supplies from pollution, contamination and destruction?