Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Tao 10 - explores the essential of nature versus nurture
Tao # 10 / Nurture / Nature
Can you nurture your mindstream
to constantly flow in the direction of the source?
can you constantly be aware
of your DivineUnity?
can you focus upon your breath
till you are one with your being
and thus as supple as a baby?
Can you purify all aspects of your self?
can you polish your mirror
till the blazing reflection of your focus
illuminates all who look to you?
Can you lead so gently that your reign is never felt?
Can you ascend within your mind
hold the globe within your eye
be discerning and yet not defined
by what you see?
Can you open the gate of love
accept and receive what the universe gives
be content to love
to live and let live?
without seeking to control
acting without obligation
leading without domination
these are some
virtues of the Divine Tao
- What is a mindstream?
- What is our DivineUnity?
- What does it mean to focus on the breath?
- What is your mirror?
- How do you polish your mirror?
- Why is it important to lead gently?
- How is someone defined by what they see?
- What is the Gate of Love?
- What is the difference between a partnership relationship versus a dominator relationship?