Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Tao 10 - explores the essential of nature versus nurture
Tao # 10 / Nurture / Nature ~ New Thought Tao Insights
Within the New Thought Traditions, we are taught that as we change our thoughts, we change our lives. We are always in DivineUnity but unless we train our heart minds to accept this mystic truth then we might not receive the full benefit of the Divine in our lives. The breath is an essential part of life and through training ourselves to focus upon the breath, we are able to transform ourselves by this powerful meditation. Another metaphor that is often used within Buddhism is that of the "polishing the mirror", as we remove the obscurities and see life as it is, we are able to truly open our hearts/lives to the flow of the Divine. Truly great and gifted teachers and leaders are able to help their students or constituents transform without obvious means. The greatest love is unconditional.
- What is a mindstream?
- What is our DivineUnity?
- What does it mean to focus on the breath?
- What is your mirror?
- How do you polish your mirror?
- Why is it important to lead gently?
- How is someone defined by what they see?
- What is the Gate of Love?
- What is the difference between a partnership relationship versus a dominator relationship?