Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Tao 12 - explores intution and the importance of looking deeper
Tao # 12 / Intuition
light reveals colour
but intense light can blind
music is beautiful
yet can deafen
with loudness and time
taking delight in subtle flavours
we all love to taste and savour
yet constant intensity can rob us of pleasure
constant grasping dulls the mind
too much seeking and one does not find
the wise do not judge by appearances
but look deeper into the heart
seek the kingdom within
know your heart as a friend
- What is the Kingdom within?
- What does this mean in the context of the phrase "All things in moderation?"
- Do you know anyone who has overdone something?
- Do you know any thrillseekers?
- Why are thrillseekers never happy between the moments of extreme danger?
- Why do "the wise not judge by appearance"?
- What does it mean to "know your heart as a friend?"