Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Tao 16 - explores the cycles of life
Tao # 16 / Cycles / Circles
Empty your mind of thought
dwell in DivineUnity
watch the web of life
weave into existence
all that we observe
all moves within a circle
all life returns
to the roots in the soil
source of serenity
absorbed in eternity
this is our destiny
denial is catastrophe
Our lives are not circumscribed
we are not our bodies
Knowing the Tao
we release all fear
Being the Tao
We live forever
- Why should we empty our minds of thought?
- When should we empty our minds of thought?
- Should we always be empty of thought?
- What is the difference between emptying your mind of thought and being thoughtless?
- What is the web of life?
- How does the web of life weave?
- Why is denial catastrophic?
- What does it mean "we are not our bodies?"
- Why does knowing the Tao help us to release all fear?
- Why does "being the Tao" enable us to live forever?