Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Tao 18 - explores the meaning of decadence
Tao # 18 / Decadence
When the Way is forgotten
rules enforcing compassion and morality arise
people compensate with cleverness
which causes hypocrisy and lies
where there is domestic violence
society enforces obedience to "family values"
when there is social strife
patriotism is emphasized
- What is the Way?
- What is the difference between partnership cultures and dominator cultures?
- Why are people happier in Nordic Countries than anywhere else on the planet?
- Why do some people want to create rules that enforce moral codes?
- What is the difference between ethics and morals?
- Why do repressive cultures have higher rates of corruption and hypcrisy?
- Why do some televangelists teach hatred against gays and then are found to be gay themselves?
- Where does the phrase "God Hates Figs" come from?
- What is a famly value?
- Are the family values that "society enforces" healthy or unhealthy?
- Why is the U.D.H.R. important for all people?
- How is "patriotism" used to blind the ignorant?