Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Tao 24 - explores the importance of firm foundations and steady progress
Tao # 24 / Excess
Standing on tiptoe
is not a position of strength
rushing about does not bring steady progress
braggarts only impress fools
pomposity is not respected
selfish people cannot expect generosity
those who seek fame
do not make great leaders
Those in DivineUnity
have no need for self indulgence
do not retain cancer or garbage
do not waste food or energy
those in DivineUnity
are truly free
- Why is standing on tiptoe not a position of strength?
- Why does rushing about not bring steady progress?
- What is pomposity?
- Why can selfish people not expect generosity?
- Why do people who seek fame not make great leaders?
- Why do those in DivineUnity have no need for self-indulgence?