Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Tao 26 - explores the Concept of Light and Theory of Relativity
Tao # 26 / Centered
Heavy is the root of light
the faster we go,
we slow down time
we are the masters of speed
Thus the wise travel
all day without leaving their vehicles
the scenery is accepted
without undue excitement
How could a commander
separate from the troops
or value his life above the country's well being?
trivial pursuits destroy good roots
haste makes waste and loses control
- How can we be masters of speed by standing still?
- How is the idea that the faster we go, we slow down time, expressed in mathematics?
- Who articulated this idea and what is the idea called?
- Why is it important for a commander not to separate from his troops?
- Why is important for a leader to put his country before himself?
- What does "haste makes waste" mean?