Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Tao 29 - explores the importance of moderation, sacred trust, balance and Nash's equilibrium
Tao # 29 / Moderation ~ New Thought Tao Insights
We are wise to find our hearts and to know the truth of our being within DivineUnity. Many people chase fame or fortune by forget to develop their hearts and thus they lose the most important part of life and soon emptiness yawns within and devours what little peace they have. When we discover the space left alone is what creates the greatest masterpieces, then we create with less effort. We open to the peace of accepting things as they are and knowing when to stop working. We learn moderation and through this we create our finest moments.
- Where does the phrase "Gain the world only to lose one's soul" come from?
- What does it mean to you?
- What is the "sacred trust" between humanity and the earth?
- Why do certain people not value nature?
- Why is balance important?
- What is Nash's Equilibrium? Why is it important in 21st Century New Thought?
- What is the Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium?
- Why is it important to avoid excess, extravagance and arrogance?