Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Tao 29 - explores the importance of moderation, sacred trust, balance and Nash's equilibrium
Tao # 29 / Moderation ~ Parallels in World Religions which support deeper New Thought Understanding of Universal Spiritual Principles
- Where does the phrase "Gain the world only to lose one's soul" come from?
- What does it mean to you?
- What is the "sacred trust" between humanity and the earth?
- Why do certain people not value nature?
- Why is balance important?
- What is Nash's Equilibrium? Why is it important in 21st Century New Thought?
- What is the Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium?
- Why is it important to avoid excess, extravagance and arrogance?