Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Te 48 - explores the importance of self mastery, letting go of past patterns and blockages.
Tao # 48 / Mastery
In the pursuit of knowledge
every day something is added
in the practice of the Tao
every day something is dropped
there is no need for stress
there is no need for strain
the universal path of wu-wei
nonaction is the way
The mastery of the world
is the mastery of the internal
the way you set yourself free
is to be the change you wish to see
- What is wu wei?
- Why is it important to add something new each day?
- Why is it important to let go of something every day?
- How is nonaction the way?
- How is the mastery of the world, the mastery of the internal?
- Why do we need to be the change we wish to see?