Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Te 49 - explores the importance of compassion, keeping an open mind, avoiding favoritism and being one with Divine Mind
Tao # 49 / Unconditional
The Sage is one with Divine Mind
open minded and compassionate
one with the heart of the people
knowing compassion is the way
that the greatest power is for the good
True sages keep an open mind
playing no favorites
The people celebrate the presence
The sage loves them all
as he loves his children
individually - uniquely
- What is DivineMind?
- What is the heart of the people?
- Why is compassion important?
- What other spiritual paths emphasize compassion?
- Why is it important to keep an open mind?
- What does it mean to love each child individually and uniquely?