Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Te 59 - explores the importance of nurturing and moderation in all things
Tao # 59 / Moderation
all things in moderation
this is the key to regulation
whether governing oneself
or governing the nation
of this observation
begins with taking the first step
to live in DivineUnity
Better to start early
than begin later
the sooner you start
the easier it is to get results
practice makes perfect
so the excellent musician
is willing to take the time
to refine each note
thus no goal is unreachable
and nothing is impossible
when someone is unlimited
then he can lead the world
acting as a caring mother
who encourages with love
like the gardner cares for the roots
and the builder starts with a solid foundation
- Where does the term "All things in moderation" come from?
- Why is moderation important in regulation?
- How is this the first step to living in DivineUnity?
- Why is it better to start early?
- Why is it important to practice?
- How do we act as a caring mother?
- What does it mean to care for the roots?
- Why is important to start with solid foundation?
- What other spiritual paths teach about a firm foundation?