Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Te 60 - explores the concept of resistance through the proper way of cooking a fish
Tao # 60 / Cooking
Governing a great state
is like frying a small fish
Do not over do it!
Wise rule is rooted in DivineUnity
not pushing to get things done
but allowing things to happen
dwelling within harmony
and insures easy rule of the nation
Resist not evil
and it wil simply disappear
- Why is it important not to overcook a fish?
- Why is wise rule rooted in DivineUnity?
- Why is it better to allow things to happen as opposed to pushing thngs to happen?
- Why is harmony important to easy rule of the nation?
- Why is that if we do not resist evil it will simply disappear?
- What other spiritual paths teach this?
- Where does the term "resist not evil" come from?